Fast Cash on the Spot
Time is of the essence. That is why we keep our process as fuss free as possible - all you have to do is apply and sign the loan agreement for us to disburse the cash.
Low Interest Rates & Plans
We seek to assist our clients with financial difficulties. Our flexible plans are designed to give you breathing space to focus on what really matters in your life and business.
Your loan with us is private and will not affect your credit score. As an independent provider, we strictly do not release client information to any third party.
Putting up a business may cost a fortune. You may either face unexpected payment delays from clients resulting in a cash shortfall or may experience slow seasons. But don’t fret! With our Business Loans, we can take care of these pitfalls to keep your business afloat and running smoothly.
2. First ApprovalOver the phone, we will ask you some preliminary questions to determine if you are eligible for the loan. If you are, we will invite you down to our office to process the loan and get to know you better.
3. In-person ConsultationAt our office, you may ask any questions or clarify your doubts with us. You will also be required to present your documents for our verification. Upon examining your case, our friendly loan officer will offer you a loan amount and explain the terms and conditions of the loan.
4. Signing the AgreementOnce you agree to the loan and repayment terms, our loan officer will print out the contract for you to sign. This will only take 10 minutes.
5. Receive your Cash LoanOnce the contract is signed, we will hand you cash on the spot.
Age: 18 Years and above
Singaporeans: Min Monthly Income of $1500
Foreigners: Min Monthly Income of $2000
Will my bad credit history affect the loan application?
We will look at your current credit situation and repayment ability rather than your credit history. However, we do not offer loans to un-discharged bankrupts.
We have flexible loan packages catering to your needs
Before getting a loan, it is important to consider which is the best money lending company to borrow from and what is/ are the loans suitable for your needs.
A1 Credit is licensed and regulated by the Ministry of Law and is fully compliant to the Moneylender’s Act, making it a reliable and credible company to consider. It also offers variety of loans, such as personal, payday, bridging, business, and foreigner loans.
The requirements and eligibility depend on the type of loan you are getting. Please visit here to see if you are eligible to apply.
The amount of money you can loan varies depending on the requirement and qualification. Here’s the list of loanable amount A1 Credit offers:
- Foreigner Loan – Up to SGD10,000
- Payday Loan – Up to one month worth of income
- Personal Loan – SGD $500 to $50000
- Business Loan – SGD $10,000 to $200,000
- Bridging Loan – SGD $5,000 to $200,000
According to the Ministry of Law, if a borrower fails to repay the loan on time, the maximum rate of late interest a moneylender can charge is 4% per month for each month the loan is repaid late.
Under the advertising rules, licensed moneylenders are permitted to advertise only through these three channels:
- Business or consumer directories (in print or online media)
- Websites belonging to the moneylender
- Advertisements placed within or on the exterior of the moneylender’s business premises. All other channels are prohibited.
If you receive flyers, SMSes, emails or other forms of advertisements, these would be from either licensed moneylenders operating in violation of the rules, or unlicensed moneylenders.