Need funds to buy a new property? A1 Credit can bridge the financial gap when upgrading or moving to a new home while awaiting your old property to be sold
- Loan amount of up $200,000
- Conveniently pay until the completion date
- Hassle-free application process in as fast as 1 hour only
Apply For a Fast Cash Loan Online
Get your approval in 30 mins by applying here
Make Your Way To Your New Home With Bridging Loans
A1 Credit’s bridging loans will give you the permanent solution to many property purchasing and investing woes you might initially encounter. If you haven’t saved enough, you can take out a loan and pay for it later, especially if you’re dealing with quick property purchases, auctions, and/or making investments.
To most Singaporeans, owning a luxurious condominium may seem impossible with the huge costs and lengthy processes involved, let alone a HDB. Fortunately, with A1 Credit, anybody who wishes and aims to own a new property can take a loan that can be paid within a month or until the property’s completion date.
Your Money Woes Sorted Within The Day
Visit the office
Upon assessing your case, our loan officer will offer you an amount and explain the terms and conditions of the loan for your understanding.
Signing the Loan Agreement with the Moneylender
Once you agree to the loan amount and repayment terms upon discussion, our loan officer will print out the contract for you to sign.
Get your Cash Loan
Once the contract is signed, you will receive the cash instantly, hassle-free.
- Identity card / NRIC
- Proof of residence (utility bill, a letter addressed to you and/or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment or recent 3 months payslip)
- SingPass (To log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
- Copy of the “Option To Purchase” (OTP)
A1 Credit has always made our customers our priority, and we are very grateful that our efforts are recognized. These are just some of the comments we’ve received over the years on Google Review.
I am very plse with the whole process. It’s very professional n very pleasant approach. I would recommend my friends neefv
– ELSIE TIEW
Steven Huang has helped me on my application. He listen to my situation patiently and explained to me carefully on all my questions. His service is really excellent. Thank you Steven.
– JANICE TEO
Thank you Shermaine for your services. It was easy and breeze. Appreciate it.
– LIZA YASIN
We offer flexible loan plans that best suit your needs!
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
Bridging loans are specially designed for Singaporeans who want to purchase a new property, like a house or flat, but need to borrow additional capital to fund the purchase. It is used to secure your dream property during its pre-selling or as a form of reservation inclusive of the first year of payment.
These loans can help you “bridge” the gap when upgrading or moving to a new home.
Bridging loans can help you ensure you can purchase a property immediately without having to wait for your current home to even sell. It could also be possible to avoid the costs of having to rent a place in the period between the sale of your current home and the settlement of your new house.
Priorities are an important factor. It’s urged to be aware of the factors to keep in mind before availing of your much-awaited loans. We’ve listed them down to help you:
- Never borrow to pay off another debt. As much as possible, do not apply for deals to cover up an existing one. Understand that most strategies in paying down debt off new loans do not work for everyone.
- Ask yourself if you really need the loan and what is your purpose behind it. It is ideal to double-check whether your goal in getting a loan is reasonable. As it is urged, you shouldn’t take a loan in order to live a lifestyle you cannot afford.
- Can you afford to repay it? Understand the term of the loan, from its repayment schedule, interest, loan amount, and other fees. Even when borrowing, working out on a budget is necessary. Take note that loans should be within a borrower’s means. Avoid overspending and control your cashouts.
- Licensed moneylenders also always have you sign a contract. It must be a printed copy and include details on the interest rate, late payment fees, the repayment period, and all the necessary information.
- Verify if a moneylender is licensed by the Ministry of Law and is fully compliant with the Moneylenders Act, like A1 Credit. Remember that Singapore law requires licensed moneylenders to explain the terms of your loan in a language clients can easily understand. Ensure you fully understand the terms of the contract, from the repayment schedule, interest rate as well as other fees.
In most cases, banks can let you loan between 15% and 20% of the total price of your new property. A1 Credit lets you borrow up to 6 times of your monthly income if your annual salary is at least $20,000. Rest assured that you can still take a loan if your annual income is less than the said amount.
The amount of money you can loan varies depending on the legal requirement and qualification. Here’s the list of loanable amount A1 Credit offers:
Bridging Loan – SGD $5,000 to $200,000
Business Loan – SGD $10,000 to $200,000
Foreigner Loan – SGD $500 to $30,000
Payday Loan – Up to one month worth of income
Personal Loan – SGD $500 to $50,000
The Ministry of Law in Singapore only allows A1 Credit and other money lenders around 1%-4% interest for a bridging loan.
Furthermore, according to the Singapore Ministry of Law Moneylenders’ Act, the maximum rate of interest a licensed money lender can charge is 4% per month. If a borrower fails to repay the loan on time, the maximum late fee a moneylender can charge is 4% per month for each month the loan is repaid late.
A1 Credit provides a customized loan package. It depends on your loan amount and tenure, but it is guaranteed that repayment is flexible and manageable.
Availing of a bridging loan with A1 Credit may be granted within a day.
A1 Credit is one of the most reliable licensed moneylenders in Singapore. With a greatly experienced team, we provide a wide variety of solutions for every borrower that needs cash conveniently with the lightest, easiest and flexible repayments possible.
We only impose regulations under the Moneylenders Act and Rules, and we guarantee that all customers — even those with bad financial history — receive immediate financing to resolve their financial needs quickly and conveniently.
We have stringently followed the conditions set by the Ministry of Law while providing fair and friendly relationships to customers with our financial services to assure that their great time of need is made much easier. Just use our online application facilities to get the services you need instantly!
- Low-Interest Rates and Flexible Payment Plans Here at A1 Credit, our financial plans are tailored specifically to give you the breather in focusing on what really matters in your life and even in business.
- Fast Cash Loans On The Spot As one of the most trustworthy money lenders in the country, A1 Credit has made the application processes as simple as possible especially, during emergencies, ensuring disbursing of cash within an hour is likely.
- 100% Secure and Confidential Every application process made with us is private and so is yours, thus, borrowers can assure that as an independent provider, we do not release our clients’ information to any third party.