Need funds to buy a new property? A1 Credit can bridge thefinancial gap when upgrading or moving to a new home while awaiting your old property to be sold
- Loan amount of up $200,000
- Conveniently pay until the completion date
- Hassle-free application process in as fast as 1 hour only
Apply For a Fast Cash Loan Online
Get your approval in 30 mins by applying here
Advantages of Getting a Bridging Loan with A1 Credit
A1 Credit offers short term loan for those who are looking to purchase a new property or want to upgrade their current housing. A big selling point of our bridging loan is that they can be paid off in as little as one month with low interest! With our fast approval, you’ll never have an excuse not to make your dream come true.
Your Money Woes Sorted Within The Day
Visit the office
Upon assessing your case, our loan officer will offer you an amount and explain the terms and conditions of the loan for your understanding.
Signing the Loan Agreement with the Moneylender
Once you agree to the loan amount and repayment terms upon discussion, our loan officer will print out the contract for you to sign.
Get your Cash Loan
Once the contract is signed, you will receive the cash instantly, hassle-free.
- Identity card / NRIC
- Proof of residence (utility bill, a letter addressed to you and/or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment or recent 3 months payslip)
- SingPass (To log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
- Copy of the “Option To Purchase” (OTP)
A1 Credit has always made our customers our priority, and we are very grateful that our efforts are recognized. These are just some of the comments we’ve received over the years on Google Review.
Get your Loan Application Approved in 30 minutes!
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
A bridging loan is specially designed for Singaporeans who want to buy a new mortgage, like a house or an HDB flat, but need to borrow additional capital to fund the purchase. It is used to secure your dream property during its pre-selling or as a form of reservation inclusive of the first year of payment.
These loans can help you “bridge” the gap when upgrading or moving to a new property.
Priorities are an important factor. It’s urged to be aware of the factors to keep in mind before availing of your much-awaited bridging loans. We’ve listed them down to help you:
- Never borrow to pay off another debt. As much as possible, do not apply for deals to cover up an existing property. Understand that most strategies in paying down debt off new bridging loans do not work for everyone.
- Ask yourself if you really need the bridging loan and what is your purpose behind it. It is ideal to double-check whether your goal in getting a bridging loan is reasonable. As it is urged, you shouldn’t take a loan in order to live a lifestyle you cannot afford.
- Can you afford to repay it? Understand the term of the bridging loan, from its repayment schedule, interest, brdging loan amount, and other fees. Even when borrowing, working out on a budget is necessary. Take note that bridging loans should be within a borrower’s means. Avoid overspending and control your cashouts.
- Licensed moneylenders also always have you sign a contract. It must be a printed copy and include details on the interest rate, late payment fees, the loan repayment period, and all the necessary information.
- Verify if a moneylender is licensed by the Ministry of Law and is fully compliant with the Moneylenders Act, like A1 Credit. Remember that Singapore law requires licensed moneylenders to explain the terms of your bridging loan in a language clients can easily understand. Ensure you fully understand the terms of the contract, from the repayment schedule, bridging loan interest rate as well as other fees.
In most cases, banks and other financial institutions offer bridging loans between 15% and 20% of the total price of your next property purchase. A1 Credit lets you borrow up to 6 times of your monthly income if your annual salary is at least $20,000. Rest assured that you can still take a loan if your annual income is less than the said amount.
The amount of money you can loan varies depending on the legal requirement and qualification. Here’s the list of loanable amount A1 Credit offers:
- Bridging Loan – SGD $5,000 to $200,000
- Business Loan – SGD $10,000 to $200,000
- Foreigner Loan – SGD $500 to $30,000
- Payday Loan – Up to one month worth of income
- Personal Loan – SGD $500 to $50,000
The Ministry of Law in Singapore only allows A1 Credit and other licensed money lenders to charge an interest rate capped at 4% for a bridging loan.
Furthermore, according to the Singapore Ministry of Law Moneylenders’ Act, the maximum interest rate a licensed money lender can charge is 4% per month. If a borrower fails to repay the bridging loan on time, the maximum late fee a moneylender can charge is 4% per month for each month the bridging loan is repaid late.
A1 Credit provides a customized bridging loan package. It depends on your loan amount and tenure, but it is guaranteed that repayment is flexible and manageable.
Yes, you are still eligible for a bridging loan in Singapore. However, your application will still be subject to evaluation to ensure that you don’t over-borrow and suffer from financial troubles.
Money lending in Singapore undergoes a strict process to protect both the borrower and the moneylender. Understand that A1 Credit may deduct your regular bank loan repayments against your net income value, which will lower the maximum amount you can borrow as well.
While most banks and other financial institutions require at least a day for bridging loan applications to be approved, licensed money lenders, such as A1 Credit can assure that you can get your cash as quickly as possible! You can get approval for your bridging loan application within 30 minutes. However, it’s possible that we may ask for additional documents or information from you, which may affect the length of your loan approval time.
The government’s Temporary Bridging Loan Programme can be an option through banks. One downside to getting a bridging loan from a bank is that you’ll need decent credit and stable income. But, if this isn’t the case for you, then turning to licensed moneylenders might be your next best option! These companies can help with cash loans without collateral requirements or simultaneous payments.
A1 Credit is one of the most reliable licensed moneylenders in Singapore. With a greatly experienced team, we provide a wide variety of solutions for every borrower that needs cash conveniently with the lightest, easiest and flexible repayments possible.
We only impose regulations under the Moneylenders Act and Rules, and we guarantee that all customers — even those with bad financial history — receive immediate financing to resolve their financial needs quickly and conveniently.
We have stringently followed the conditions set by the Ministry of Law while providing fair and friendly relationships to customers with our financial products to assure that their great time of need is made much easier. Just use our online application facilities to get the service you need instantly!