Need immediate funding? Whether you’re eyeing a property under market value or vying for a property at auction, we can help you ‘bridge’ the gap and cover your expenses in the interim.
Helpful in the following situations:
- Purchasing a property quickly
- Buying property under market value
- Awaiting withdrawal of CPF savings upon reaching 55 years
Loanable Amount: SGD $5,000 to $200,000
At least 18 years old
No minimum salary required
Exercised the option to purchase (OTP)
- Identity card / NRIC
- Proof of residence (utility bill, a letter addressed to you, and or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment or recent 3 months payslip)
- Know your SingPass (password to log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
- Copy of the “Option To Purchase” (OTP)
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online or call 6336-0833 to set an appointment at your convenience.
- Discuss the plan suitable for your budget with our friendly representative.
- Read and sign the contract including fees and terms of payment.
- Get the cash instantly!
Before getting a loan, it is important to consider which is the best money lending company to borrow from and what is/ are the loans suitable for your needs.
A1 Credit is licensed and regulated by the Ministry of Law and is fully compliant to the Moneylender’s Act, making it a reliable and credible company to consider. It also offers variety of loans, such as personal, payday, bridging, business, and foreigner loans.
The requirements and eligibility depend on the type of loan you are getting. Please visit here to see if you are eligible to apply.
The amount of money you can loan varies depending on the requirement and qualification. Here’s the list of loanable amount A1 Credit offers:
- Foreigner Loan – Up to SGD10,000
- Payday Loan – Up to one month worth of income
- Personal Loan – SGD $500 to $50000
- Business Loan – SGD $10,000 to $200,000
- Bridging Loan – SGD $5,000 to $200,000
According to the Ministry of Law, if a borrower fails to repay the loan on time, the maximum rate of late interest a moneylender can charge is 4% per month for each month the loan is repaid late.
You can verify if a moneylender is licensed by checking this list by the Ministry of Law.
How can I tell whether an advertisement is from a licensed moneylender or an unlicensed moneylender?
Under the advertising rules, licensed moneylenders are permitted to advertise only through these three channels:
- Business or consumer directories (in print or online media)
- Websites belonging to the moneylender
- Advertisements placed within or on the exterior of the moneylender’s business premises. All other channels are prohibited.
If you receive flyers, SMSes, emails or other forms of advertisements, these would be from either licensed moneylenders operating in violation of the rules, or unlicensed moneylenders.