Setting up a business can cost you a fortune. You might face unexpected payment delays from clients resulting in a cash shortfall or experience slow seasons, limiting your cash flow and liquidity. But don’t fret! With our Business Loans, we can take care of these pitfalls to keep your business afloat and running smoothly.
Helpful in the following situations:
- Employees’ salary
- Expansion expenditure
- Overhead expenses
WE HELP BUSINESSES THAT ARE SEEKING TO GROW
Most Singaporean businesses struggle to find financing even having gone through the ordeal of finding good financing for their business ideas. To encourage innovation and growth, it’s essential to give entrepreneurs an avenue for further financial assistance. While it is understandable that banks and other financial institutions will not welcome bad credit scores customers, unfortunately, most struggling business owners are the ones who have bad credit scores from their previous attempts to make their business work. Due to the constant rejection and exorbitant interest rates even with collateral-secured financing, it will be next to impossible for business owners to repay their debt and expect their business to succeed. Therefore, money lenders such as A1 Credit are here to help in providing excellent loan amounts even for business owners that have bad credit.
With A1 Credit help, business owners can then start recovering their finances and even take out a formal business loan as soon as they can show us their proof of income and capability to pay their financing. At A1 Credit our business loan application requirements are, proof of income, concept feasibility, the capability to shoulder all company expenses, and other information – and not credit scores – are the basis of our provisions when it comes to the likelihood of loan approvals. Therefore, even if you’re indebted or have plans to grow the business, we can help you in many ways.
Apply For A Loan With The Most Reliable Money Lender In Singapore Now!
We have flexible loan packages catered to your every need
OUR BUSINESS LOAN SOLUTIONS
Running a business can be tough, learning it on the go is even tougher. However, business education is best learned in the field, but there is a high price to pay for your failures. Because of that, bad credit is the number-one problem among Singaporean business owners. Taking out a loan for your business in Singapore with banks while saddled with bad credit scores can be difficult. Additionally, you’ll need to present a business plan that guarantees a return of investments within the bank’s estimated period alongside exorbitant interest rates, which could be impossible. This prevents much needed innovation and starts up from happening in Singapore.
With money lenders now helping Singapore’s business owners to find financing that helps them recover their business and credit scores, they have a chance to once again revitalize their business, beat red tape, and improve their financing in the best way possible.
Unlike banks, we won’t ask you about ROI schedules or profitability. At A1 Credit any business idea is welcome, we can help you finance your business ideas and receive the cash shortly without any hassle. By using our services, we’ll work with you in creating a feasible payment plan that works for everyone and find financing quickly, as long as your business financial statement proves that you’re capable of repaying your loan regularly.
Your business or company must be registered in Singapore
The business must be operational for at least 1 year
Minimum Turnover of SGD60,000
WHY CHOOSE A1 CREDIT FOR YOUR BUSINESS LOANS?
Fast Cash Approval
Any Credit Score Is Eligible
- All Directors / Partners NRIC
- Recent information report (Business Profile) from the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority Profile (ACRA)
- Recent Income tax assessment notice (both personal & from the company)
- Recent financial statement
- Recent invoices or business contracts
- Recent utility bills under the company name
- Recent 6-month bank statements
- List of assets owned by the company, directors & partners (if any)
- Office/Shop Tenancy Agreement (if any)
- Singpass ( to log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
A1 Credit has always made our customers our priority, and we are very grateful that our efforts are recognized. These are just some of the comments we’ve received over the years on Google Review.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online or call 6336-0833 to set an appointment at your convenience.
- Discuss the plan suitable for your budget with our friendly representative.
- Read and sign the contract including fees and terms of payment.
- Get the cash instantly!
Here are some popular business loans in Singapore:
- SME Working Capital Loan – Offered by banks
- Temporary Bridging Loan – Funded by the government
- Personal Loan for Start Ups- Offered by banks and moneylenders
- Unsecured Business Loan – Offered by banks and moneylender
A maximum amount of $200,000 can be granted by A1 Credit with an unsecured business loan while the interest rate is up to 15% and must be paid within 12- 24 months.
If you have yet to find a dependable money lender in Singapore, you can count on A1 Credit. We provide short-term loans for individuals and businesses with fair rates and reliable payment contracts. Know more about our services today.
Supporting your loan application with the proper documentation can be a plus factor when applying for a business loan. While it may take more effort, the earlier you submit the requirements, the faster the process. You can get a business loan by following the simple steps above. When you have selected the lender of the loan, ensure you organize all these papers:
- Directors and Partners NRIC
- Recent Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Profile
- New note on income tax assessment (respectively corporate owners and corporation tax evaluation)
- Latest financial results
- Latest invoices and corporate contracts
- Latest energy bills in the name of the company
- Current bank accounts for 6 months
- All properties held by the group, directors, and partners
- Contract for workplace or store tenancy
No, when you get a loan from A1 Credit, you’ll not need to worry about your credit scores. If you are looking for business loans in Singapore for your business or small business, all you need is to present your financial capability to repay, the feasibility of your business model, and you’ll get your loan approved in no time.
You can get a business loan for all types of big or small businesses in Singapore, as long as your business or company is registered in Singapore, in operational for at least 1 year, and able to present your financial capability to repay the loan and meet the business loan requirements.
Before getting any loans in Singapore, it is important to consider which is the best money lending company to borrow from, the interest rate, requirements, and what is/ are the loan suitable for your needs.
The loan amount varies depending on legal requirements and qualifications. Here’s the list of loanable amount A1 Credit offers:
- Foreigner Loan – Up to SGD30,000
- Payday Loan – Up to one month worth of income
- Personal Loan – SGD $500 to $50,000
- Business Loan – SGD $10,000 to $200,000
- Bridging Loan – SGD $5,000 to $200,000
A1 Credit offers interest rates for a business loan ranging from 5% to 15% per month.
You can verify if a money lender is licensed by checking this list by the Ministry of Law.
How can I tell whether an advertisement is from a licensed money lender or an unlicensed money lender?
Under the advertising rules, licensed money lenders are permitted to advertise only through these three channels:
- Business or consumer directories (in print or online media)
- Websites belonging to the money lender
- Advertisements placed within or on the exterior of the money lender’s premises
All other channels are prohibited, meaning if you receive flyers, SMSes, emails, or other forms of advertisements, these would be from either unlicensed moneylenders or loan sharks.
Should you encounter these illegal advertisements, report the violation to the Registry at 1800-2255-529 or via their website.
Generally speaking, a good score to get a business loan is 720 and above. However, it’s not entirely true that credit scores matter greatly to get a business loan approved.
One financing option is through licensed moneylenders, such as A1 Credit. Moneylenders use supporting documents from you to establish a borrower’s ability to repay the loan
The repayment period for A1 Credit’s business loan is 24 months or 2 years, subject to the terms and agreement of the loan.
- Any office or shop tenancy agreements
- SingPass to access CPF, HDB, IRAS e-services (Note that we do not ask for username and password)
- Partner, director, and company-owned assets
- Recent utility bills under the company name
- Bank statements in the previous year
- Invoices and business contracts in the past few months
- Personal (partners) and the company’s recent income tax assessment notice
- A few recent months’ financial statements
- Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) recent business profile and information report
- All business directors and partner NRIC
Get preliminary approval in 30 minutes by applying here