Setting up a business can cost you a fortune. You might face unexpected payment delays from clients resulting in a cash shortfall or experience slow seasons, limiting your cash flow and liquidity. But don’t fret! With our Business Loans, we can take care of these pitfalls to keep your business afloat and running smoothly.
Helpful in the following situations:
- Employees’ Salary
- Expansion expenditure
- Overhead expenses
WE HELP BUSINESSES THAT ARE SEEKING TO GROW
Apply For A Loan With The Most Reliable Money Lender In Singapore Now!
We have flexible loan packages catered to your every need
OUR BUSINESS LOAN SOLUTIONS
Your business or company must be registered in Singapore
The business must be operational for at least 1 year
Minimum Turnover of SGD60,000
WHY CHOOSE A1 CREDIT SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS LOANS?
Fast Cash Approval
Any Credit Score Is Eligible
- All Directors / Partners NRIC
- Recent information report (Business Profile) from the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Recent Income tax assessment notice (both personal & from the company)
- Recent financial statement
- Recent invoices or business contracts
- Recent utility bills under the company name
- Recent 6-month bank statements
- List of assets owned by the company, directors & partners (if any)
- Office/Shop Tenancy Agreement (if any)
- Singpass (password to log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
A1 Credit has always made our customers our priority, and we are very grateful that our efforts are recognized. These are just some of the comments we’ve received over the years on Google Review.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online or call 6336-0833 to set an appointment at your convenience.
- Discuss the plan suitable for your budget with our friendly representative.
- Read and sign the contract including fees and terms of payment.
- Get the cash instantly!
- Foreigner Loan – Up to SGD30,000
- Payday Loan – Up to one month worth of income
- Personal Loan – SGD $500 to $50,000
- Business Loan – SGD $10,000 to $200,000
- Bridging Loan – SGD $5,000 to $200,000
A1 Credit offers interest rates for a business loan ranging from 5% to 15% per month.
How can I tell whether an advertisement is from a licensed money lender or an unlicensed money lender?
Under the advertising rules, licensed money lenders are permitted to advertise only through these three channels:
- Business or consumer directories (in print or online media)
- Websites belonging to the money lender
- Advertisements placed within or on the exterior of the money lender’s business premises.
All other channels are prohibited.
Get preliminary approval in 30 minutes by applying here