One of the best things about Boon Keng is that all kinds of travelers can find something they enjoy. You have temples and gardens for those who want to explore their spirituality, shopping places for those looking to spend time with family or friends, monuments and parks if you’re feeling adventurous enough–the list goes on!
This has prompted more people to visit the area, as it offers a wide array of amenities. For sure, it would cost a bit much when you make the most out of your trip here. Luckily, there are always contingencies to consider when you find yourself out of cash.
What is a Foreigner Loan and how does it work?
A foreigner loan is also a type of personal loan but is dedicated to foreigners that have different eligibility and requirements compared to Singapore nationals. It is beneficial for your immediate money transfer overseas, house and room rental deposits, and even paying a debt.
Foreigners in Singapore needs to have the following documents in order to get their loan applications approved:
- A valid Singapore work permit/pass
- At least 18 years old
- Employment letter of offer
- Residence tenancy agreement/ billing letter
- Bank statement
- Recent 3 months payslip
- Singpass (To download IRAS NOA)
Advantages of taking a Foreigner Loan with a money lender
Because availing of a foreigner loan may be tricky, rest assured it would be easier and more convenient if you choose to avail yourself from a licensed moneylender.
- Some lending companies are open from Monday to Sunday, therefore they are more convenient and accessible, unlike most banks. You can even apply for your loan online, and in just a few steps, your application can immediately be sent.
- If you have submitted your requirements already, you can expect your application can be easily approved in as fast as an hour.
- Most licensed lenders offer lower interest rates, depending on how much and how long a borrower is going to pay. Keep in mind that collaterals aren’t necessary for loan accreditation and your application is guaranteed with no hidden fees.
How to apply?
1. Applications can be done by walk-ins, a phone call, and online.
Reach us at 6336 0833
From the website here. (We will call you within 30 mins)
2. First Approval
If you are seeking a loan over the phone, we will ask you some preliminary questions to determine your eligibility. If you are eligible, we will invite you down to our office to get to know you better before we process the application for you.
3. In-Person Consultation
At our office, you can ask any questions or clarify your concerns with us. You will also be required to present your documents for our verification. Upon examining your case, our friendly loan officer will offer you an amount and explain the terms and conditions of the loan for your understanding.
4. Signing The Agreement
Once you agree to the loan amount and repayment terms, our loan officer will print out the contract for you to sign. This will only take 10 minutes.
5. Receive Your Cash Loan
Once the contract is signed, you will receive the cash on the spot, hassle-free.
A1 Credit is one of the finest and most dependable legal moneylenders in Singapore. With a greatly experienced team, we assure to provide a wide variety of solutions for every borrower that needs cash conveniently with the lightest and easiest repayments possible. Let us be your go-to Boon Keng Money Lender for foreigner loans. Visit us today!