Bukit Timah is a residential estate that is situated in the westernmost portion of Singapore’s Central Region. Here, you will find the country’s primary rainforest reserve, which is the Bukit Timah Nature Park.
Bukit Timah is also known for the Rail Corridor or the Green Corridor. This is a 24-kilometre path that runs along with famous landmarks like the Bukit Timah Railway Station, Bukit Timah Truss Bridge, and Upper Bukit Timah Truss Bridge.
If you find yourself eyeing property near Bukit Timah, consider getting a bridging loan with a licensed moneylender that you can trust.
What is a bridging loan?
A bridging loan is a loan that allows you to complete a property purchase, despite not having the complete amount of funds at this moment. In essence, it serves as the financial “bridge” to the property that you want to acquire.
Advantages of taking a bridging loan with money lenders
- Fast approval and processing: You can begin your application simply by submitting an online form on the moneylender’s website. Compared to banks which can take a full week to process your application, moneylenders can approve it within an hour.
- Urgent funding: Just as moneylenders can approve your application quickly, they can also release your funds as soon as possible — sometimes even on the same day!
- Easy to fulfil requirements: Banks typically need loan applicants to have a good credit score, among other things. With licensed moneylenders, that won’t be an issue. You also only need a few documents to complete the application.
- Customized repayment plans: Moneylenders can make your repayment plan as convenient as you need it to be, based on your current financial situation.
How to apply?
If you’re interested in applying for a bridging loan with A1 Credit, take note of the following information:
- At least 18 years of age
- Minimum monthly salary of SGD 1,500
- Has exercised the option to purchase (OTP)
- ID card / NRIC
- Proof of residence
- Proof of employment
- Copy of OTP
- Fill out our application form: Go to our website and fill out our form on the home page. Alternatively, you can call us if you’d rather speak with our loan officers.
- Attend the scheduled meeting: We will schedule an appointment with you to customize your loan plan.
- Receive your funds: After agreeing to the terms of the contract and signing it, we can release your bridging loan amount within minutes.
How can A1 Credit help you?
A1 Credit has been in this business for more than ten years now. Throughout the years, we’ve garnered enough experience to know exactly how to help borrowers with different needs and repayment abilities.
This includes those who need to purchase property right away. Indeed, we’ve helped many Singaporeans get the property of their dreams by creating a bridging loan plan that they can follow to the dot.
You don’t have to wait until you have all the funds to purchase a particular property. By getting a bridging loan from a reliable Licensed Money Lender Bukit Timah, you can reside in your dream home sooner than you initially thought. Check out Bukit Timah Personal Loan today to get a bridging loan!
Contact us at 6336 0833 or email@example.com to apply for a bridging loan with us today.