Choa Chu Kang, or CCK as the locals call it, is a residential town located at the northwest portion of Singapore. Historically, it was a kampong during the late 1700’s to early 1800’s. In the 1980’s, CCK’s modern development began.
Taking a stroll at Tembusu Park or Choa Chu Kang’s Therapeutic Garden can give you that much needed nature time in the area. If you prefer a bigger natural playground, you can check out Bukit Batok Hillside Park, Bukit Batok Nature Park, Dairy Farm Nature Park, and Hindhede Nature Park, all of which are just a few minutes outside town.
Some expats in CCK may need a financial boost to help them get settled in the country. If you’re one of them, here’s how a foreigner loan can help you.
What is a foreigner loan?
A foreigner loan is a personal loan that is meant specifically for foreigners. It has the same fees and interest rates as other fast cash loans in Singapore, with a few additional requirements compared to locals (see below).
Advantages of taking a foreigner loan with money lenders
- Simple application: You just need to fill out an online form or call the moneylender to apply.
- Quick release of cash: Oftentimes, the application approval is as quick as an hour. Because of that, it’s possible to get your loan on the day that you applied. Banks, meanwhile, may take as much as 7 business days to approve your application.
- Manageable requirements: Banks usually have stricter requirements due to their policies. With licensed moneylenders, most documents that you’ll need to show are ones that you already have.
- Personalized plans: Since borrowers have different needs and repayment abilities, moneylenders see to it that the loan plans they create are tailored-fit for their clients.
How to apply?
Listed below are the key factors to take note of when applying for a foreigner loan with A1 Credit:
- 18 years old and above
- SGD 2,000 minimum monthly salary
Here are the documents that you need to show:
- S-pass / work permit / employment pass
- Proof of residence
- Proof of employment
- Proof of income
- Send loan application: You can apply for a loan with us through our website or through our phone.
- Meet us for a personal discussion: You’ll be invited to our office to personally talk about your loan plan.
- Get your cash: Read through the contract’s terms and conditions. You can get your cash as soon as you sign it.
How can A1 Credit help you?
As a moneylender that has been in the business for more than 10 years, we’ve already helped local and foreign borrowers overcome their financial troubles.
Following the Ministry of Law’s regulations, you can be sure that we offer one of the best rates that you can find. Additionally, banks prefer clients with good credit scores. If that’s not where you’re at right now, we at A1 Credit can still accommodate you.
Here in Singapore, foreigners don’t have to scramble for financial assistance. You simply have to get in touch with a Licensed Money Lender Choa Chu Kang that has enough experience working with foreigners. Personal Loan Choa Chu Kang will readily assist you with the loans that you need!
Contact us at 6336 0833 or [email protected] to know more about our foreigner loan plans.