Simei is a residential neighborhood that is located within Tampines. In Chinese, Simei means “Four Beauties”, referring to the four legendary women in Ancient China who were known for their beauty.
Simei’s proximity to Bedok gives it convenient access to nature, thanks to Forest Adventure within the Bedok Reservoir Park. The Simei Park and Simei Park Connector are also great places to go if you simply want to walk or jog around.
Should you ever end up short on funds while you’re in Simei, a licensed moneylender can help you overcome that problem.
How to choose the best moneylender near me?
- Convenient application process: Oftentimes, loan applications with a licensed moneylender are approved within an hour. This can be especially helpful for borrowers who need the money right away.
- Affordable interest rates: Moneylenders can only charge up to 4% in interest per month, thanks to the Ministry of Law’s mandates.
- Flexible repayment strategy: Depending on your current financial situation, reliable moneylenders will see to it that you’ll be able to pay your dues on time without any hassle.
- Customer feedback: Check to see what other borrowers have to say about a particular moneylender. If a moneylender is trustworthy, good reviews from their clients are almost always inevitable.
- Ministry of Law’s list of licensed moneylenders: Last but not the least, you can always check this list to confirm if a moneylender is indeed licensed and compliant with the Moneylenders Act.
How to apply for the loan?
If you’re ready to work with a licensed moneylender, listed below are the steps that will make the process more convenient for you:
Step 1: Determine the amount
Before you apply for a loan, make sure that you know exactly how much you’re going to borrow. This will help the moneylender assess which of their loan types will best suit your needs.
Step 2: Check the requirements
Before a loan can be approved, some documents must be submitted first. For Singaporeans and permanent residents, this includes; NRIC / ID Card, proof of residence, proof of employment, and SingPass.
Foreigners and ex-pats have the same requirements, with the addition of; passport, work permit/employment pass/S-pass, and proof of income.
Step 3: Submit application
Once you have everything you need, you can now fill out the moneylender’s online form on their website. Alternatively, you can call them to complete your loan application.
Step 4: Read the terms & conditions
After meeting the loan professionals in person and discussing your loan plan, carefully go through the terms and conditions of the contract. If everything looks great, you can sign it and you can get your cash within minutes.
How can A1 Credit help you?
A1 Credit has been providing loans to individuals and businesses since 2009.
As a company that has been in the business for over a decade, we always prioritize our customers’ needs and ensure that we follow all standards set by the Ministry of Law.
Contact us at 6336 0833 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a loan today.