Located in the southern part of Singapore, Telok Blangah is known for the nature spots at Mount Faber and Labrador Park. Telok Blangah also holds a lot of history. As such, it beckons locals and tourists alike to venture deeper into its roots and rediscover the place once again.
Want to explore Telok Blangah but your next paycheck isn’t due for the next two weeks? A payday loan may be of help.
What Is A Payday Loan?
A payday loan is a type of short-term loan you can get in times of emergency. With a payday loan, you can borrow up to one month’s salary. However, you’ll need to pay it within a month or on the next payday. Lastly, licensed moneylenders charge an interest rate of up to 4%.
That said, a payday loan can help you tide over financial difficulties until your next paycheck. It’s a very easy loan to get, especially since licensed moneylenders will not check your credit score.
They will only ask for proof of income to ensure that you’ll be able to pay within the loan tenure. So even with bad credit, you can be approved.
What Are The Advantages of Taking a Payday Loan?
- Fast Approval: With a licensed moneylender, you can get funds within 30 minutes. All you need to do is show proof of employment and payslips. This is one of the biggest advantages of payday loans. The sooner you get funds, the quicker you can get out of sticky situations.
- Has Minimal Requirements: You don’t need to submit a lot of legal documents when applying for a payday loan. Additionally, this loan option is available for both Singaporeans and foreigners.
- No Credit Check: Licensed moneylenders usually don’t check credit history. That said, you can borrow money even when you have a bad credit score. However, be smart about accumulating debt. Remember, failing to make repayments can lead to more financial troubles.
How To Get A Payday Loan From Us?
Step 1: Check Eligibility Requirements
- Must be 21 years old and above
- Monthly Income:
- Singaporean: S$2,000
- Foreigner: S$3,000
- Identity card or NRIC
- For foreigners: Passport, Work Permit/ S-Pass/ Employment Pass
- Proof of residence, such as utility bill or tenancy agreement
- Proof of employment, latest 3 months payslip
- SingPass to log into IRAS website
Step 2: Submit Your Application
You can apply online here. Or you can visit our office at Telok Blangah. Our loan officer will provide a clear explanation of the terms and conditions of the loan.
Step 3: Sign the Loan Agreement
Once you understand the terms and conditions of the loan, we will provide you with a loan contract. Make sure to check all the details, including interest rate, loan tenure, and loan amount, before signing.
Step 4: Get Your Cash
Once the contract is signed, cash will be immediately disbursed.
How Can A1 Credit Help You?
Scared of horror stories about sky-high interest rates? At A1 Credit, you can be assured that the interest rates and fees all adhere to the guidelines set by the Ministry of Law.
A1 Credit is one of the best licensed money lenders in Singapore. We have been in the business for over 10 years with over 430 legitimate reviews on Google. We offer all our clients flexible loan plans that will best suit their needs.
Find yourself in need of some extra cash? Telok Blangah Money Lender Singapore can help out with that!
Avail of the best payday loan with the top licensed money lender near Telok Blangah today! Here at A1 Credit, we make the loan application process fast and simple. You can be assured that you’ll get the cash you need during emergencies.
Contact us at 6336 0833 or firstname.lastname@example.org for tailored loan packages!