Thomson refers to the nearby areas along Upper Thomson Road and Thomson Road. Geographically, these major roads run from Sembawang in the north, all the way to Novena in the south.
The area is home to some of Singapore’s most prominent nature parks, like the Thomson Nature Park, Lower and Upper Peirce Reservoir Parks, Windsor Nature Park, and MacRitchie Reservoir.
If you happen to be in Thomson while you’re facing a financial crisis, you may wonder what your next steps should be. In this post, we discuss how a personal loan can be the best solution to your current issue.
Advantages of taking a personal loan with a moneylender
- Quick and convenient: Applying for a personal loan is as simple as filling an online form or calling the licensed moneylender of your choice. Depending on your availability, you can even get the money on the same day that you applied!
- Hassle-free transactions: Banks are typically stricter when it comes to their requirements. With licensed moneylenders, not only is the approval process fast, but you won’t need documents that you don’t already have.
Requirements include: ID card / NRIC, proof of residence, proof of employment, and SingPass. For foreigners, additional requirements include passport, work permit, and proof of income.
- Reasonable rates: All fees and interest rates that can be charged by moneylenders are capped by Singapore’s Ministry of Law. For instance, monthly interest should never exceed 4%.
- Manageable repayment plans: At A1 Credit, our minimum repayment period for personal loans is 1 month, and the maximum is 12 months. We can easily adjust your plan according to your repayment ability.
Steps in applying for a personal loan
Once you’ve decided that getting a personal loan is the best path to take, here are your next steps:
- Apply online or through phone: You can either fill out the online form on our website or call us through our number if you prefer to speak with us.
- Visit our office for consultation: You’ll be invited to come to our office so we can discuss the details of your loan personally.
- Get your cash amount: Once the terms and conditions have been set, you just have to sign the contract if you’re all set. Then, you can get your cash afterwards.
How can A1 Credit help you?
A1 Credit’s personal loan plan has been developed in a way that makes it applicable to almost any type of situation. Whether you’re dealing with home renovations, vehicle repairs, tuition fees, or any other personal endeavour, our personal loan has you covered.
You can also borrow up to 6x your monthly salary if your annual income is above SGD 24,000. No matter what you’re facing, you can be sure that we have your back all the way until you finish your loan term.
We know how difficult it can be to bounce back from deep financial trouble. Fortunately, as a Licensed Money Lender near Thomson that has been in the business since 2009, we have all the tools that can get you out of that trap. If you’re in need of financial help, Thomson Money Lender Singapore can assist you with the loans that you need.
Contact us at 6336 0833 or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can create the appropriate personal loan plan for you.