Formerly known as the Malay village, Ubi is a subzone located in the Central Region of Singapore. It is mainly an industrial area, with only a small residential area, located in the southeastern corner.
We at A1 Credit are here to help you with all your financial needs. If you are a foreigner trying to settle here or already residing in Ubi then we can also help you with your financial needs.
What is a Foreigner Loan, and How Does It Work?
If you are a foreigner residing in Singapore and want money to send it back home or as a settling allowance, a foreigner loan will provide you with the best solution. You must have a Singapore Work pass to be eligible for a foreigner loan with any money lender.
You can apply for personal, payday, bridging or any other kind of financial loan to fulfil your needs while you live in Singapore. The loan amount will depend if it is secured or an unsecured loan.
Advantages of Taking a Foreigner Loan With a Money Lender?
- It is natural that when you are new to Singapore, you might not have a credit score to prove your credibility. In such cases, getting a loan with a bank might be a difficult task. Licensed moneylender like A1 Credit makes sure to help you in such cases we do not consider credit score and hence, increasing chances of getting approval.
- Unlike banks, a licensed moneylender grants you the loan at lower-income too. Irrespective of the profession, you can always apply for a loan of a specific amount with a moneylender.
- The loan packages are customizable with the moneylender. You can discuss regarding the loan duration, repayment terms and negotiate to have the right package prepared for you.
How to Apply?
To be eligible for a foreigner loan, you need to be at least 21 years old and have a minimum salary of SGD2,000. You should produce the following documents to apply for the same:
- A valid Singapore work permit/pass
- Employment letter
- Residence tenancy agreement/ billing letter
- Bank statement
- Recent 3 months payslip
- Singpass (To download IRAS NOA)
To apply for a loan with A1 Credit, you need to follow these four steps:
- Call them at 6336 0833 and set an appointment with them.
- Discuss your budget with our team and create a plan together.
- Read and sign the contract that includes the payment terms and involved fees details.
- Get the cash instantly.
A1 Credit is a licensed moneylender in Singapore that provides personal loans in Ubi. We are recommended by our clients frequently. We have an average of a 5-star review on Loan Advisors. According to feedback from one of our client:
“The staff is very helpful and the loan was approved fast. They will explain the loan to you patiently and carefully. Would recommend it if you want to take a loan fast. Service is good too!”
You can reach us at 6336 0833 to take an appointment or directly walk-in into our office. We are open on Sundays as well.