A1 Credit takes the hassle out of personal loan applications! By choosing the right personal loan with a manageable monthly repayment rate, Singaporeans can bounce back from a financial setback in a faster and easier way!
- Borrow up to 6 times your monthly salary
- Manageable repayment terms from 6 – 12 months
- Interest rate from 1 – 4% only monthly
Apply For a Fast Cash Loan Online
Get your approval in 30 mins by applying here
Advantages of Getting a Personal Loan with A1 Credit
To help you in making large purchases, transactions, or consolidate high-interest debts, consider applying for personal loans. Usually, it has lower personal loan interest rates than credit cards!
And with A1 Credit, you can enjoy fixed personal loan interest rates and fast application processing time. Our loanable amounts can come from at least SGD $500 to SGD $50,000.
Your Money Woes Sorted Within The Day
Visit the office
Upon assessing your case, our loan officer will offer you an amount and explain the terms and conditions of the loan for your understanding.
Signing the Loan Agreement with the Moneylender
Once you agree to the loan amount and repayment terms upon discussion, our loan officer will print out the contract for you to sign.
Get your Cash Loan
Once the contract is signed, you will receive the cash instantly, hassle-free.
Foreigners: Min Monthly Income of SGD $2000
REQUIREMENTS FOR LOCAL & PERMANENT RESIDENTS (PR)
(MINIMUM INCOME SGD $1,500.00)
- Identity card / NRIC
- Proof of residence (utility bill, a letter addressed to you, and/or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment or 3 months recent payslip)
- SingPass ( to log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGNERS
(MINIMUM INCOME SGD $2,000.00)
- Work Permit / S-Pass / Employment Pass
- Proof of residence (utility bill or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment or 3 months recent payslip)
- Proof of income (bank or account statement)
- SingPass (to log into the IRAS website)
A1 Credit has always made our customers our priority, and we are very grateful that our efforts are recognized. These are just some of the comments we’ve received over the years on Google Review.
We offer flexible loan plans that best suit your needs!
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
A personal loan is a type of monthly installment loan, which allows you to borrow a fixed amount of money and pay it back with interest in monthly payments. Its amounts vary from lender to lender but what you qualify for is based on your credit health. It is also known as a foreigner loan that is available for Singapore expatriates.
It’s a financial buffer ideal for meeting expenses of a medical emergency, travel, or house renovation which comes with flexible tenure either for the short term or long term. This can also be used for debt consolidation to combine multiple debts into a single, lower-cost monthly repayment.
In Singapore, this deal does not require borrowers to provide any collateral such as a house, car, or other possible assets to avail of deals. It is approved only based on creditworthiness, which depends on your credit score, minimum annual income requirement, repayment history, employer reputation, etc. Rest assured, A1 Credit approves loans by evaluating your ability to repay the loan.
Types of Personal Loans Available in Singapore
- Personal Instalment Loans – This can be used by Singaporeans and permanent residents in the area which involves borrowing a specific sum, paying 1-time processing fees, and agreeing to repay the amount in fixed monthly repayments.
- Line of Credit – This is an overdraft facility that only charges interest when you withdraw from the account. Once approved, the funds can be withdrawn via ATM, cheque, internet banking, or by going to a physical bank branch.
- Fund / Balance Transfer – This loan uses the available credit on your card. You pay a 1-time processing fee and enjoy a very low interest or 0% rate for between 3 to 12 months.
- Debt Consolidation Loan – This loan is a government-approved scheme available with all leading banks in Singapore. It brings together all your open unsecured loans under 1 easier repayment and debt management.
Priorities are an important factor. If you are taking out a loan so you can enjoy a vacation while other more urgent bills are unpaid, it is a direct path to being further indebted.
There are a variety of factors to keep in mind before availing of your much-awaited loans. We’ve listed them down to help you:
- Never borrow to pay off another debt. As much as possible, do not apply for deals to cover up an existing one. Understand that most strategies in paying down debt off new loans do not work for everyone.
- Ask yourself if you really need the loan and what is your purpose behind it. Before anything else, it is ideal to double-check whether your goal in getting a loan is reasonable. As it is urged, you shouldn’t take a loan in order to live a lifestyle you cannot afford.
- Can you afford to repay it? Understand the term of the loan, from its repayment schedule, interest, loan amount, and other fees. Even when borrowing, working out on a budget is necessary. Take note that loans should be within a borrower’s means. Avoid overspending and control your cashouts.
- Licensed moneylenders also always have you sign a contract. It must be a printed copy and include details on the interest rate, late monthly payment fees, the repayment period, and all the necessary information.
- Verify if a moneylender is licensed by the Ministry of Law and is fully compliant with the Moneylenders Act, like A1 Credit. Remember that Singapore law requires licensed moneylenders to explain the terms of your loan in a language clients can easily understand. Ensure you fully understand the terms of the contract, from the repayment schedule, interest rate as well as other fees.
How can I tell whether an advertisement is from a licensed money lender or an unlicensed money lender?
Under the advertising rules, licensed moneylenders are permitted to advertise only through these three channels:
- Business or consumer directories (in print or online media)
- Websites belonging to the money lender
- Advertisements placed within or on the exterior of the money lender’s business premises
All other channels are prohibited. If you’ve received flyers, SMSes, emails or other forms of advertisements, these would be from either licensed moneylenders operating in violation of the rules, or unlicensed moneylenders.
Locals, permanent residents, and foreigners in Singapore may always loan up to six times their monthly income with an annual income above $20,000. However, licensed moneylenders in Singapore can allow you to borrow much more above your income if you apply for a secured loan (with collateral).
The amount of money you can loan also varies depending on the legal requirement and qualification of the loan. Here’s the list of loanable amount A1 Credit offers:
- Bridging Loan – SGD $5,000 to $200,000
- Business Loan – SGD $10,000 to $200,000
- Foreigner Loan – SGD $500 to $30,000
- Payday Loan – Up to one month worth of income
- Personal Loan – SGD $500 to $50,000
According to Singapore’s Ministry of Law, the maximum interest rate that moneylenders can charge is 4% per month. This cap applies regardless of the borrower’s income and whether the loan is an unsecured or secured one.
The licensed moneylenders accredited by the Registry of Moneylenders are obligated to adhere to all the established lending guidelines, interests, and service fees in order for them to operate. Here’s a list of legal fees that moneylenders can only charge to borrowers:
- a fee not exceeding $60 for each month of late repayment;
- a fee not exceeding 10% of the principal of the loan when a loan is granted; and
- legal costs ordered by the court for a successful claim by the moneylender for the recovery of the loan.
Should a borrower fail to repay the loan on time, the maximum rate of late interest a moneylender can only charge is 4% per month for each month the loan is repaid late. Meanwhile, A1 Credit offers interest rates for a business loan ranging from at least 5% to 15% per month.
While most banks and financial institutions require at least a day for loan applications to be approved, licensed money lenders, such as A1 Credit can assure that you can get your cash as quickly as possible! You can get approval for your loan application within 30 minutes. However, it’s possible that we may ask for additional documents or information from you, which may affect the length of your loan approval time.
The minimum repayment period for A1 Credit’s personal loan is 1 to 12 months.
Make sure you always pay your loan on time and in full to avoid late interest payments and fees. Borrowers are also urged to check whether their moneylender always sends their statement of accounts every six months ending 30th June and 31st Dec. It is ideal to retain them for future documentation and claims if necessary.
Personal loans in Singapore are deals that do not require borrowers to provide any collateral such as a house, car, or other possible assets to avail deals. It can be used for multiple purposes such as expenses for emergency medical expenses, travel, house renovations, car fixes, as well as debt consolidation, which comes with flexible tenure either for the short term or long term.
The personal loan amount that gets disbursed is based on an individual’s repayment history, monthly income, age, profession, employer reputation, and other factors.
On the other hand, payday loans are short-term loan that can help you cover immediate cash needs until you get your next paycheck. These are typically due within two weeks—or close to your next payday. It functions differently than personal and other typical deals. Depending on where you live, you can get a payday loan through a physical branch with a payday lender.
As the name indicates, in a payday loan, you can borrow up to one month’s worth of your salary to help with your short-term financial issues and repay it back on your next paycheck.
With moneylenders, both personal loans and payday loans can be applied online and offline with very minimal documentation. Key documents that lenders generally need the applicant to provide include proof of identity, monthly or annual income, and their address.
Yes, you are still eligible for a personal loan in Singapore. However, your application will still be subject to evaluation to ensure that you don’t over-borrow and suffer from financial troubles.
Money lending in Singapore undergoes a strict process to protect both the borrower and the moneylender. Understand that A1 Credit may deduct your regular bank loan repayments against your net income value, which will lower the maximum loan amount you can borrow as well.
There are many loan comparison sites you can visit that provide guides and even expert and customer reviews about both loans and moneylenders. They can help you look for deals and institutions that best suit your needs.
On the other hand, most licensed moneylenders offer personal loans which you can easily check from the list of the Registry of Moneylenders, under the Ministry of Law in Singapore here.
If you need money for emergencies or anything at all for a fair price, A1 Credit’s personal loan is worth considering. This type of loan can be used for any personal reasons, such as home renovation, car fixes, school fees, weddings, among others.
With A1 Credit, you can enjoy the best personal loan Singapore with fixed interest rates and fast application processing time without having to worry about bad credit. Collateral is also not mandated when securing our loan and you can make a full or early repayment to receive a discount on your personal loan interest rate.
Debt consolidation services from our team will even help you build credit by allowing you to pay off all your existing debts as much as personal loans can permit. If this pays off your total debt, it will restore your credit score, and you’ll only need to pay a single repayment with a fixed rate regularly.
A1 Credit is one of the most reliable licensed moneylenders in Singapore. With a greatly experienced team, we provide a wide variety of solutions for every borrower that needs cash conveniently with the lightest, easiest and flexible repayments possible.
We only impose regulations under the Moneylenders Act and Rules, and we guarantee that all customers — even those with bad financial history — receive immediate financing to resolve their financial needs quickly and conveniently.
We have stringently followed the conditions set by the Ministry of Law while providing fair and friendly relationships to customers with our financial services to assure that their great time of need is made much easier. Just use our online application facilities to get the services you need instantly!
- Low-Interest Rates and Flexible Payment Plans
Here at A1 Credit, our financial plans are tailored specifically to give you the breather in focusing on what really matters in your life and even in business.
- Fast Cash Loans On The Spot
As one of the most trustworthy money lenders in the country, A1 Credit has made the application processes as simple as possible especially, during emergencies, ensuring disbursing of cash within an hour is likely.
- 100% Secure and Confidential
Every application process made with us is private and so is yours, thus, borrowers can assure that as an independent provider, we do not release our clients’ information to any third party.